New IBM Lenovo G570 G575 Hinges Set replacement AM0GM000100 AM0GM000200
All Lenovo G570 G575 hinges are made of high quality material, own perfect workmanship. Every hinge is under strict quality control before leaving the factory, and the price is so low, especially the shipping is free, no matter where you are. Your best choie of Lenovo G570 G575 LCD hinges.
Name: New IBM Lenovo G570 G575 Hinges Set replacement AM0GM000100 AM0GM000200
Specification: Left & Right Hinge set For Lenovo G570 G575 Display
Item Include: One Pair of screen hinges (left one and right one)
Type: Screen Hinges for Lenovo Laptop
Condition: Genuine and Brand New
Warranty: 3 Months Warranty
Compatible Lenovo G570 G575 Series Part Number:
Compatible Lenovo G570 G575 Series Models:
Lenovo G570 series
Lenovo G570A series
Lenovo G575 Series
How to Disassemble the LCD Hinges from Lenovo G570 G575 and Install the New Replacement
If you don’t have the experience on disassembly the Lenovo G570 G575 laptop, we suggest you refer to the official maintenance manual firstly if you have. Here we provide a universal instruction for the reference, some steps may be not the same. If you need a detailed guide or manual, please contact us, we will email you if we have.
1. Please turn off your Lenovo G570 G575 laptop, disconnect the power adapter and remove the lenovo g570 g575 battery.
2. Turn the laptop over. Remove the screws (may not exist) that hold the Lenovo G570 G575 hinges on the back of the computer.
3. Remove all the screws (may not exist) that hold the keyboard and keyboard bezel in place, then gently pry keyboard bezel using a flat head screwdriver. Lift the keyboard and unplug the keyboard cable from the motherboard to remove the lenovo g570 keyboard. Now, you will see the lenovo g570 g575 cpu fan
4. Detach both hinge covers using your fingers. Unscrew the screws securing the Lenovo G570 G575 hinges to the laptop base.
5. Locate the screws on the LCD, pry the rubber screw seals using a flat-head screwdriver. Unscrew the screws attached under the seals. Remove the screen bezel.
6. Remove the screws securing the hinges d to the Lenovo G570 G575 LCD.
7. Now, you can remove the old Lenovo G570 G575 Hinges by sliding them out. Insert the new hinges in their correct place. Reverse the above procedure to assemble the laptop.
Tags: Lenovo G570 Laptop Part
Lenovo G570 Series Laptop Part:
Lenovo G570 cpu cooling fan
Lenovo G570 laptop hinges
Lenovo G570 lcd cable
We accept payment by PayPal only, but a PayPal account is not necessary. You can pay by credit card such as Visa, Master, Amex etc., through PayPal. PayPal can support these credit cards directly, it is free, security and protecting buyer.
Shipping Information And Return Policy
Shipping Information As Follows:
We ship to worldwide range and the shipping is free unless you request express delivery. Normally, orders are shipped by Hong Kong postal registered air mail. The vast majority of orders placed before 3PM HKT are shipped on the same day, the delivery time is about 7~14 working days. Some countries or remote regions may take a longer time. You will get an email of shipping information including the tracking number once your order is shipped out from our warehouse.
If you need the item in a hurry, you can choose express delivery when you place the order.
Please find the detail of the express as below:
|Express Company||Estimated Delivery Time||cost|
|EMS||5-9 business days||$18|
|UPS/DHL||3-6 business days||$22|
If your address can't be reached by above express company or request another express company, please inform us of your express company by email@example.com.
Return Policy As Follows:
DEFECTIVE ITEM: We provide a replacement or a full refund for the defective product during the warranty period, based on the verification of defect. A replacement, if send, does not restart or extend the warranty period.
NON-DEFECTIVE ITEM: You can return the product with any reason within fifteen (15) days of purchase. We reserve the right to charge twenty-five percent (25%) of purchase price as restocking fee for NON-DEFECTIVE returns, and the shipping cost will be deducted from the refund amount.
If return is needed, please contact us for a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) Number through firstname.lastname@example.org.